As we know that e-commerce is advancing rapidly in the Netherlands, we prepared a survey related to e-commerce tools to understand the needs of Dutch e-commerce managers.
The survey is completed by 72 people and some of the key findings are:
- Magento is the most common CMS in the Netherlands.
- Over 40% of Dutch e-commerce managers use Google Adwords.
- More than 75% of contributors use less than 6 software as a service tools.
- Most of them want to automate SEO tracking, inventory management, and product description part. The ratio of willing to automate competitor price tracking is more than 50%.
- In the coming future, it is so clear that most of the companies would like to focus on big data for the product recommendation.
If you are an e-commerce manager in the Netherlands hope this e-commerce survey is helpful to you.e-commerce survey