After dealing with business meetings, presentations, and your customers it is time to let yourself rest for a couple of minutes and catch up with the news. Countries such as Germany, India, and China have a few news, you would like to know. A few new players seem to be adopting new systems and technologies which is always good in this market. Let’s see what has happened since last week.
- Enjoy Technology Inc, has been working on customer services it seems. The 1-year-old merchant is providing delivery with a personal instruction service as well. With 97% customer satisfaction, Enjoy is expanding into Los Angeles.
- Pfizer’s sales in China have doubled! The company sold nutritional supplements and vitamins in online marketplaces such as Tmall and JD.com. Seems like categories such as health products have an increasing trend in China.
- India’s e-commerce sector is growing by 40% annually. China’s protectionist attitudes when US companies like Amazon wanted in the market could be the reason China is not the hottest but India is. They say India will become an e-commerce battleground.
- Another country we will mention is Germany. Apparently, automotive companies are the biggest digital advertisers. Pre-roll video ad spending and wallpaper advertising are in the top three.
- Prisync had a guest blogger this week! Murat Soysal of Segmentify.com is giving advice over product recommendation tools and showing how they resemble the sales assistants in a shop.
- Retail Therapy is a wide-known phenomenon but did you think about how it works and where does e-commerce stand in this equation. Shopping can make people actually happy.
- Prestashop has very nice news! An e-commerce tips and tricks based Youtube channel is coming! Specialists working at Prestashop will give important tips regarding the sector, your website or even your conversions.
- Ad-blocking can be a savior sometimes however it is not the best thing that can happen to the e-commerce sector. Last month in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress, an Israeli startup Shine has announced its partnering with Three Telecom in order to block ads on mobile. How will this affect mobile marketing? Not so good it seems.
- Prisync’s latest piece is about the customer’s deciding process and how it relates to our conversion increasing. Learn all about the fascinating brain of ours with a side of e-commerce.
- River Island’s adoption of a delivery technology has saved it £3m, over three years. River Island lets its customers to choose from different shops and compartmentalize. People can buy from a very close shop if their in-store collection agrees with them.
Catching up with the latest news is an important step to keep your feet on the ground when you are diving in the deeps of e-commerce. It helps your business to flourish as well with new ideas, trends, and business opportunities.e-commerce news