As Prisync’s content team, we believe that the experiences of marketers around the globe can add great value to our audience, so we invite you to contribute to our blog.
If you share the same feelings, follow along!
Below are the details of what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Before submitting your draft, please make sure that:
- The content is original.
- The topic hasn’t been covered on our blog yet.
- The article is not under 1000 words.
- The article adds value to our audience of small and mid-sized e-commerce owners.
- The article contains statistics and references to scientific research with proper attribution to the original source.
- The article doesn’t feel promotional. Only one link to your domain is allowed in the body text. We will add another link to your website in the author’s bio section.
- The article doesn’t contain links to product pages, SaaS websites, online stores, and irrelevant domains. Links to credible and trustworthy websites will be allowed.
- The article is written in a casual and informative tone.
- The article doesn’t contain complicated phrases or business jargon.
- The article is not stuffed with keywords.
- The introduction of the article captures the attention of e-commerce owners and explains the value they get out of reading it.
Many e-commerce related topics are already covered on our blog. What we haven’t covered yet:
- Social intelligence
- Location intelligence
- Tech Intelligence
- Content Intelligence
- Ad Intelligence
- PR&News Intelligence
- SEO Intelligence
- Team and Company Intelligence
have a higher chance of acceptance.
- Stock visuals are not accepted.
- Visuals must be properly attributed to the original source.
- Image width: 618 pixels.
- Prisync owns the rights to any and all content published on its platform.
- Prisync reserves the right to repurpose, republish, change, or remove contributed content at any time.
- Contributors are not allowed to republish content published on Prisync’s blog on their own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org.
- Any help in the distribution of the post on social media is appreciated.
Please fill out this form and let’s get this started.